Acne dark spots and scars
I am 22 year guy. I have acne earlier but now it left scars on my face with irritating dark spots. I want to know who can be the best dermatologist in Mumbai whom I can consult for best treatment?
126 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Archana Dharankar Patil
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hiii I saw your pics. You still have a few active acne,ther are box scars and ice pick scars also pores are dilated. We can start with a daily regimen along with a few treatments. Treatments like dermaroller,subcisions, a few peels,cam help in reducing your marks as well as reducing your scar to a great extent. You can see us for a consultation where we can do a detailed analyses of your skin an suggest u a proper regimen depending on your skin type. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?