Acne breakouts

I have acne breakouts on my face. It has been around 2 years since i started getting these acnes. I also have constipation from a long time though breakouts started only 2 years back. My skin type is oily (it was combination before 2 years)

Doctor Answers (2) on Acne breakouts

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
Hello, 1. Well if your skin was combination and now it's oily , it means that the hormonal levels in your body are acting funny... this is an alarm given to you by your body . 2. Visit your nearest dermatologist. 3. Ask yourself if your life style needs to be changed. Sleep early wake up early. EXERCISE irrespective of how thin you are. Eat healthy foods like salads and fruits. All these things help in maintaining your insulin (hormonal) levels and thus in turn maintain the acne. 4. There is no quick fix solution for acne as they sometimes show on tv. Your skin is the largest organ of your body. You need to go a specialist to understand how to take care of it. Hope this helps!
Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja Mumbai | Dermatologist
Acne is very common issue at your age and the main reason is hormonal changes.Treatment depends on type of pimples you have and your skin type.For oily skin you can use d acne face wash twice daily and send your clear pictures showing acne so that I can help you with complete treatment. Regards, Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja.