Acne,Breakouts,Dark Spots

I have been suffering from acne right from my early teens. It's not only my face but my back too has it. I've tried every possible thing to get rid of it but nothing worked in my favor,Right from home remedies like honey, tomato, turmeric, potato, garlic and what not, i've tried everything but nothing worked. I also tried many chemical creams like adapalene gel, benzoyl peroxide, clindamycin gel but to no use. i've also noticed that by applying all these products on my face, it has increased the sensitivity of my face due to which it attracts a lot dirt and pollution. I've no idea what to apply on my face to cure it, also my skin is very oily due to which i'm unable to make out which cream to apply on my face to go out in the sun. i have a lot of dandruff which i think is one of the reasons due to which i get new breakouts. If i'll skip even a single day washing my face, i my self can't see my face in the mirror. I feel really embarrassed in front of everybody, Kindly help. Thank You!

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne,Breakouts,Dark Spots

Dr. Phanindra V V Bangalore | Dermatologist
You should undergo virechana karma in Ayurveda centre. After that, take medicines.