Acne breakout
I was blessed with a good healthy skin but suddenly since last 3-4 months I dnt know what happened got so many pimples on my face and it is not getting cure also marks spots r left behind

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello acne problem are related to your age and hormonal changes. And also even dandruff should be ruled out...wash your face thoroughly cream like clindamycin and adapalene crystals and retinoids should be prescribed ..don't try to remove it forcefully coz the marks may remain permanently Drink plenty of water and have green leafy vegetables consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.