Acne around anus
I got acne around my anus, after i was intimate with my husband. I am suffering from severe pain during the bowel movement. I am worried, please suggest some medication and is it some serious problem.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. The history is incomplete. The question that needs to be answered is was it anal sex you indulged in? If not, then it might not be related to your sex. It could be a fissure. As of now, take a high fiber diet, drink lots of water, tab. Lyser-D twice a day after food for 3 days. Consult a general surgeon in person if it still persists. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.