Acne around anus

I got acne around my anus, after i was intimate with my husband. I am suffering from severe pain during the bowel movement. I am worried, please suggest some medication and is it some serious problem.
views-icons 104 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. The history is incomplete. The question that needs to be answered is was it anal sex you indulged in? If not, then it might not be related to your sex. It could be a fissure. As of now, take a high fiber diet, drink lots of water, tab. Lyser-D twice a day after food for 3 days. Consult a general surgeon in person if it still persists. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?