Acne And Sensitive Skin

I have acne all over my skin.My skin is too sensitive and becoming dry and flaky. Sometimes oily around my cheeks and forehead (when it is humid). I am using mild face wash(parabean free and non- alcoholic).But nothing works for me. I am also sleep deprived most of the time. I take healthy diet but inspite of that my acne keeps coming. I started getting scars and its ruining my face:-(.

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne And Sensitive Skin

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia Mumbai | Dermatologist
Hello! Pimples occur mainly due to hormonal imbalances which causes an overproduction of oil and cells inside a skin follicle. They block the opening of the skin pore and cause the follicle under the skin to swell and become red. It usually starts in teenage, but most of the time lasts into adulthood.

Treatment of acne includes medicines to reduce the breakouts, use of skin products such as face wash, cleansers, moisturisers according to your skin type and a whole range of  procedures like peels, laser therapy to reduce the current outbreaks and clean the skin, extract blackheads and whiteheads and clean clogged pores. They are safe and do not harm your skin in a long run.

See a Dermatologist personally.
1. Avoid breaking the boils  2. Use a good sunscreen 3.Do not experiment with cosmetic products.