Acne and scars

I have an oily skin full of pimples ,scars . a puss kind of sticky substance comws out all over my face and forehead. Please help me out

Harisha N L

Hi Treatment of acne vulgaris should be directed toward the known pathogenic factors, including follicular hyperproliferation, excess sebum, P acnes, and inflammation. The most appropriate treatment is based on the grade and severity of the acne. The following medications are used in the treatment of propionibacterium acne vulgaris: Retinoid-like agents Antibiotics Selective aldosterone antagonist Acne products When a topical or systemic antibiotic is used, it should be used in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoid to reduce the emergence of resistance Diet therapy, such as a low-glycemic diet and avoidance of “junk foods,” has been suggested as a nonpharmacologic measure to manage acne vulgaris Procedural treatments for acne vulgaris include the following Manual extraction of comedones Intralesional steroid injections Superficial peels that use glycolic or salicylic acid...Scars can involve textural change in the superficial and deep dermis, and can also be associated with erythema, and less often, pigmentary change. In general, treatment of acne scarring is a multistep procedure. First, examination of  is necessary to classify the subtypes of scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are elicited, and the patient is offered a menu of procedures that may address the various components of the scarring process...it can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling and also by laser treatment...consult good dermatologist they will examine and explain in detail Regards
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
PIMPLES are common for oily skin persons. U need to detoxify ur blood to get better results by the treatment. Ayurveda medicines are known for their detoxification properties and skin beauty remedies. U should avoid spicy oily n fried food. U should drink plenty of water daily. U should wear cotton clothes. Take proper sleep at night. Consult in private section for treatment.