Acne and pimples

I m suffering from the problem of acne , its been 4 years..i also consulted a doctor and did a 4 month course which really helped and i got a clear skin but from last 6-7 months i m getting acne again , not a severe one like before, but the problem is they are not stopping , in a week i get 2-3 new acne nd dey lasts fr 4-5 days, what can be the problem, is it related to my diet or my age

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne and pimples

Dr. Sanchit Talwar Chandigarh | Dermatologist
Hi.Acne is a chronically recurrent problem especially in in the age group of 13-26 years.It has to be controlled.I haven't seen ur picture,so can't comment on your problem per se.It can be attributed to hormonal imbalance,Polycystic Ovarian Disese,diet, cosmetics and environmental factors.But it is easily treatable.Would be requiring to see your picture before advising any treatment.Were any investigations advised when you took treatment previously?Kindly revert so that I can advise you accordingly. Regards Dr.Sanchit Talwar MD (Skin & VD) Consultant Dermatologist Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic CHANDIGARH