Acne and pimples

I first got acne when i was 15 but i ignored them and it became a severe one in 1-2 years, den i consulted a doctor nd she prescribed me isotretinoin tablets and supatret lotion and my acne were gone totally in 4 months and i got clear skin but from last 6 months my acne r back , not a severe one, it is like 2 new acne per week and they last for 3-4 days . i again consulted the same doctor and she prescribed me benzoyl peroxide lotion with some tablets containing magnesium and zinc and also told me to drink lots of water . these acne are different from the previous ones , they get treated without any burst..so is it a problem of my diet and lack of minerals or it is a harmonal problem

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne and pimples

Take Supatret 20 mg but twice a week along with other topical medicine, diet do not play major role but definitely has impact along with stress