Acne and dark spots
My age is 21 and I m suffering from acne scars problem and also have dark spots due to the pimples I want to use chemical peeling treatment for this so which chemical peel is suitable for this and should I use deep peeling ? Also let me know about the cost per sitting ?

Dr. Hithysh BM
hello der Different types of peels can help with acne and acne scaring. For overall improvement of acne and MILD scarring, glycolic acid peels at 20-70% can help. For acne that is comedomal (white heads, blackheads, congested skin), I would go for sal. acid peels. 18-23%. Sal acid is a beta hydroxy acid and can be anti-inflammatory, even 23% sal acid is super safe in darker skin types. kindly contact dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.