Acne and boils on face
I'm suffering with acne for 5 years now.Recently after I started gym, I happen to use weight gainer(herbal product) and I keep getting pus filled boils, I stopped the product still the boils keep coming daily.Im very intolerant to chicken and milk products . What should I do ? Please help me out.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. The following will help you. 1. Stop all supplements for now 2. Increase intake of fruits and vegetables 3. Continue your work out 4. See a qualified dermatologist near you. 5. You may need course of oral antibiotics and oral retinoids. 6. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards