Acne and additional hair

I have large holes on my face and additonal haire on face..suggest me remedy and treatments and my skin is also very oily..

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne and additional hair

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
The holes on your face are probably marks from old pimples or pores in your skin. For unwanted hair you can go for laser to shape your beard line the way you want it. For oiliness and pores you will benefit from taking low dose oral retinoids. It will take about 3 months to clear up the oiliness. If the holes on your face are from old pimples they are called as scars. Scars are permanent marks on the skin and will need procedures like fractional CO2 LASER or microneedling which will be done in multiple sessions. Please visit a dermatologist near you for these treatments. they will guide you regarding number of sessions required and cost depending on the grade of your scars. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore