Acne affected skin

I used to have severe acne affected skin. Now acne reduced but the scars are present. How can I get rid of these scars?
views-icons 130 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hi skin resurfacing can be done through chemical or mechanical peeling...some medicine can be used to reduce skin pigmentation locally...laser s other choice consult dermatologist for procedures
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?