Acne, acnemarks
I hav controled hypothyroidism , m having acne marks n even acne . also uneven skin tone n also my skin is very loose n non elastic type. i wnt to get rid ol this n also want proper glowing even n mark free skin with good elasticity

Hi.The various problems that you mentioned can be addressed and treated.Acne,Skin laxity and uneven Skin tone can be treated with medicines and procedures for which you need to consult a qualified Dermatologist. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar, MD (Skin & VD), Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic, CHANDIGARH.