Acne,acne pores,blackhead
I am getting pimples on my face with big size and getting patch after every pimple,also big holes on chiks.and one more problem that so many blackhead on my nose

Acne is disorder of sebaceous glands majorily influenced by hormones and hereditary. It equally affects men and women. There are 4 grades of acne. Depending on that treatment is advisable. For grade 1 and 2 you can use topical tretinoin,BPO, adaplene. If grade 3 and 4 that is you are getting nodules then you need to be started on oral isotretinoin. In females PCOS is the major cause of acne. If so hormonal therapy is helpful. Pimples waxes and wanes upto late 20s. Sometimes persists upto 30 to 40 years. Oily based cosmetics, waxing, facials worsen acne. Postponement pills for periods increase acne. So wash your face 3 to 4 times. Take steam 2min everyday and use comedone extractor to remove blackhead
meet dermatologist or send pics through direct practo consult