Acidity or burning sensation in abdominal region is a very common problem faced by masses.. if this problem persists for a longer duration then definitely it may cause some undesired effects including nausea, anorexia, indigestion, pain abdomen , sour eructations and in worse cases it may lead to ulcers as well.. a lot of medicines are available for this problem and they usually gives instant relief .. but taking these medicines for long periods itself may cause some problems..
So, if acidity is the problem then it shud not b ignored.. at the age of 30 u shud try some lifestyle changes and food habit like -
1. Donot skip meals..
2. Include two light meals between three major meals..
3. avoid drinking water immediately after or before meals..
4 keep atleast 45 min difference between taking meals and drinking water..
5. avoid oily and spicy foods.
6. always keep some biscuits with u.. u can have them if ur meals r delayed ..
7. practice walking for 10 minutes after meals.
8. avoid sitting , lying down or sleeping just after meals..
9. u may take help of some ayurvedic medicines for some time under d supervision of an ayurvedic physician..
wish u lots of health..
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.