Acidity sensation

I am facing acidity problems if i eat anything made from wheat or maida. Like biscuits, roti etc. I am planning to visit gastroenterologist for a check up. I want to know the name of tests that doc may prescribe and aro those painful or terrifying?
views-icons 57 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Acidity sensation

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
hello der I really doubt he l take you up for endoscopy this is the major investigation which will be done
you need to avoid spicy foods
have food on time
drink plenty of water
consult gastroenterologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?