Acidity Problem
I am 28  yrs Male. I am having serious acidity problem since last three months. It's been so bad that I have been totally dependent on medicine like Topcid 40, Ginetac, Rantac and Histac  etc. My food habit is normal. What might be the reason and what could be the solution?? Any help would be appreciated.

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello Have food on time In night have dinner atleast 2 to 3 hrs prior to sleep Avoid spicy foods alcohol and smoking Drink more water Consult gastrienterologist for further evaluation and treatment.