Acidity problem

Acute acidity problem frm last 9 years. Severe acid forms after eating. Treatment done several times. No relive. Condition worsened after removal of gallbladder 3 yrs back. Diagonised as GERD.
views-icons 35 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Acidity problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. you could also be having H.pylori infection. i would suggest you get a endoscopy done and also a biopsy . get tested for H.pylori. For this, you will have to consult a gastroenterologist in person for further evaluation and management. as of now, you can take cap. Pan-L once a day half an hour before food. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?