Acidity gastric
I am facing gastric problem from past 4years, I visited 4 doctors but no improvement from their medication. Plz suggest me best doctor and is ayurved is better or olopathy medicine is best. I need quick relief.
92 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Well.. General surgeon or a gastroenterologist should be able to help you out with the problem... Go for endoscopy if you have already undergone all the tests...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.