Acidity and Constipation

I feel the tendency to go the washroom multiple times during the day.However,I can't clear my stomach even once, satisfactorily.Most of the times, it's gas.This happens every time I have something. Even after a cup of coffee.I bought a Lactulose solution for this problem.But, it has been 2 days and still no improvement

If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.  Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty,coffee ,tea etc... Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach.Take soft food items along with buttermilk , curd . Avoid non veg for few days . Stress may make your gastritis symptoms worse. Stress may be hard to avoid, but you can learn to cope with it. If you have trouble relaxing, consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga