Acidity acute
I am having acidity trouble for an year Which leads to anxiety every time. Please help Always feels inactiveness and faint kind of situation
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satyajit Godhi
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 11 yrs exp Bangalore
Sir you need to undergo an upper gastrointestinal endoscopy as acidity for one year is pretty unusual.based on your endoscopy findings we will have to treat your acidity
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?