Acidic reflux
Hi, I am suffering from acidic reflux from the past 3 days. Is there something that I can do actively to avoid this. Apart from consuming antacids.

Hi...., Avoid tight-fitting clothing. Clothes that fit tightly around your waist put pressure on your abdomen and the lower esophageal sphincter. Avoid foods and drinks that trigger heartburn.... Eat smaller meals. Avoid overeating by eating smaller meals. Don't lie down after a meal. Wait at least three hours after eating before lying down or going to bed. Elevate the head of your bed....