Acid reflux
I am facing Acid reflux from past 1 year, some times it becomes normal in between. Vomiting acids after a meal. I had took Nespro L and Gaviscon Syrup initially. now i am not on any medicine from past 4 months.

Dr. Manaswini Mullapudi
Hi, your condition needs proper evaluation and treatment. Don't ignore it, as constant acid reflux can cause a lot of damage to your esophagus and stomach and problems in the future. Please consult a gastroenterologist. Meanwhile avoid foods that are spicy or too oily, and try to keep a tab on when it increases and what kind of foods make it worse, and avoid them.