Achilles tendon rupture

Hello, yesterday while playing football, when I started my sprint I heard a loud pop and excruciating pain in my Achilles tendon in right leg, I visited my nearby hospital immediately, they took an xray but it didn't show any problems, but after further inspection the doctor said that the tendon has been ruptured and would need an MRI scan to check the damage, Please help by explaining the possible outcomes and what should I expect now, also I had an ACL reconstruction surgery about an year ago in left knee. I have lex joints and flat feet. Please help ASAP. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (1) on Achilles tendon rupture

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello...i suggest you to consult an orthopaedician and get examined..since you said you have already examined its better you get mri done as its specific and we can tell you exactly about whether it has ruptured or get a mri done..thank you