Ache in head and shoulder
Hi doctor Frequently when i wake up in the morning it starts pain/ache in my whole shoulder to head and eyes it is just becoming unbearable. Does not happen every day but when happens i feel ache in my head and shoulder throughout the day.

Hello, you should sleep for atleast 7-8 hours , insufficient sleep may cause headache , fatiguability , body pain .Headache is called tension headache , you practice regular timings for sleep. If headche in severe in morning ,find some time and take a nap ,see if i lt subsides or not.

Head and shoulders anti fungal