Accute dehydration

Yesterday night my friend took a happy shake in some bar at Laos(near Vietnam). Unaware of its contents(weed/marijuana) he drank the shake in one go. Later at night he suffered from breathing problems (probably due to dried up mouth) and was looking extremely drunk/high because of which he was admitted to hospital. he was given IV drip along with oxygen mask and discharged in the morning. Today, we have travelled to Hanoi (in Vietnam) but he still feels the acute fatigue and dryness in mouth. Please help us out.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. From next time on, its better if you guys avoid such drinks when you cannot handle. Its not good for health. As of now, it will take time to wear off completely. Drink lots of water, take a antacid like pantoprazole and have lots of fruits and vegetables. Have semisolid foods. Consult a physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 11 yrs exp Delhi

Tab Pan-D twice daily before meals Plenty of Fluids and ORS JUICES Semisolid diet Avoid oily and fried food Also have some sweet candies through out along with a bottle of water