Accomadative Esotropia
Sir, I am an esotropic patient from 3 years old, can it be correct with the treatment of glass, or is it necessary for operation, if doing operation, which state is the best for esotropic eye surgery in India. And also I want to know that the amount to be needed if doing surgery. "With your kind regards"

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello 1. As you mentioned you have esotropia Now if it is accommodative esotropia then there is no need for surgery If it is partially accommodative esotropia or non accommodative esotropia then it can be easily corrected by squint surgery
Dr. Shubha N
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Mysore

This requires a complete evaluation of vision and the strength of ocular muscles. Indeed, a lengthy process which requires corrective surgery on many occasions, sometimes in more than one sitting. As I see you are from Manipur, Kolkata would be a better and nearby option for you. There are many good centres in Karnataka, they may not be suitable because​ of distance and need for contact monitoring.