Accident ignored kneepain
Hi, I know this is a silly question, I met with an accident two days ago, I thought it was a minor one, got a TT and rolled crape bandage around my knee, there was a little swelling applied ice cubes and it went fine for day and a half, but then now when I put my leg on ground I feel severe pain should i consult ORTHO?
25 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

May be due to ligament sprain you are getting these symptoms. Rest, immobilize your limb. Consult orthopedician if there is reduced movements and persistent swelling...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?