Abt pregnancy
Female, 26Hi. Am Priya. My Upt is positive. Am at 5 weeks 6 days ..BT no g sac visible. Doc has asked to take a scan after 4 days.. My beta hcg shows 435 my serum tsh is 9 which is not in the range mentioned.. I don't have any abnormal pain. Please suggest what s d actual status I am in.

Gestational sac is visible only after 6 weeks , upt test positive means you are pregnant ,your TSH level is elevated suggest hypothyroidism, consult doctor after 6 weeks for abdominal scan and discuss Hypothyroidism.