Abrasion in left foot and below knee
It's been 5days since I got skid from my scooter while driving and got injured. Undergone 4 time of dressing process still then the wound remains fresh as first day. Nurse from a clinic applied a ointment named t-bact and she did the dressing.will it be effective if it is closed ? It's a big injury and hence I can't leave it open.please suggest what should I do to make it heal faster.

Madam apply paraffin dressing for faster healing bye

+156
Chat with a doctor
Have patience. Time will heal.
Continue dressing.
Avoid hydrogen peroxide use while dressing.
Share the reports or pic.of wounds.
Advise you to take some antibiotics for early healing.
consult me online for further query and complaint with full history and report for complete cure on practo plateform paid consultation.
Share me image of site
First of all it's a injury or wound...this matter would be confirm ..Then treat it..Rather fresh raw aloevera is very effective for it.