About to Insane

Since 5 months I am taking following medicines continuously for the treatment of extrapulmonary tuberculosis: 1. Rifampicin & RAB -DSR (Morning) 2. B LONG (Pyridoxine sustained release) (Afternoon) 3. Astrovit (Evening) Now I am having these side effects: 1. Pimples/Blisters on my face 2. Headache whole day 3. Behaving completely Insane Please give me proper advice so that I can save myself before I will be completely mad. I am feeling like this since one month, as my doctor said no to stop the medication otherwise TB will not cured. I think it is the beginning of some serious brain/memory-loss problem. I forgot as soon as I do something, for example I drink water and after 2 minutes I feel confused and can't remember whether I drunk water or not?
views-icons 40 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on About to Insane

Hello. Consult a good homoeopathic doctor in your locality for detailed case history and treatment. Homoeopathic treatment has got a solution for it.
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...you have to remember that sometimes rifampicin can cause skin lesions and headache. But it doesn't usually cause blisters and memory loss. Sometimes the anxiety you are having about the disease can be leading to such symptoms. Or if you are taking any other medications along with these. Try to relax yourself with yoga and medication. Consult your physician and explain to him the symptoms you are getting. I am sure he can councel you. You can also visit a dermatologist for the skin lesions and a psychiatrist for headache and altered behaviour. Hard