About stomach
I always become hungry and i must need something for eat otherwise their is headache and acidity alot of problems are there but when i drink eno then it becomes normal but in morning there is aways possibilty of acidity,excessive hungerness and headache and also my stomach got bloated by excessive gas.

hello there. take a capsule of Pantoprazole and levosulpiride combination before food every day for 15 days. drink lots of water through the day, have high fiber diet. have several smaller meals rather than stuffing yourself. consult a gastroenterologist for further help if the problem persists. regards