ABOUT SLEEP
Im currently doing hiit workout & strenght trainning & on low carb diet with requried protein . for past 2 week i wake up automatically @ 6 o clock ,no matter if i sleep 10 oclock or 2 o clock . wake up early is a problem . without getting 8 hrs sleep . give me tip sir to get proper sleep . is 7 hrs sleep enough for me or need to change or doing any other thing .give tip to get enough sleep for my criteria !!

Detailed Evaluation needed for prescribing Medicine

How is the quality of sleep? If disturbed or not satisfactory then melatonin supplements can be tried ( after consulting)
consult please
avoid anxiety
Consult privately on practo.
You need to relax and do some meditation you will be fine
Meditation is what you need