About skin acne (pimples)
Dear sir, I have acne since a year earlier it was little now some times it disappears bit.but some times it appears lot. Previously I have consulted a dermatologist at my native place in kundapura,Karnataka.they prescribed me a tablets and creams to apply in a night and to apply in a day whenever I go outside.and 1 soap to wash a face.i used it about a 40 days then too I didn't get any proper result. They have told me that nothing to worry it is normal pimple or we can say acne. Please help me out of this.

Acne / pimples occur mainly due to hormonal imbalances which causes an overproduction of oil and cells inside a skin follicle. They block the opening of the skin pore and cause the follicle under the skin to swell and become red.  There are many over the counter medications available in pharmacy but you need to use skin products which are most suitable to your skin. Avoid taking anti-acne medications without knowing your skin type.. Treatment of acne includes medicines to reduce the breakouts, use of skin products such as face wash, cleansers, moisturisers according to your skin type and a whole range of  procedures like peels, laser therapy to reduce the current outbreaks and clean the skin, extract blackheads and whiteheads and clean clogged pores. They are safe and do not harm your skin in a long run.
"What Makes Your Skin Prone to Acne? Top 5 Causes of Acne" by Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia - https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/what-makes-your-skin-prone-to-acne-top-5-causes-of-acne-14523/post