About second dose vaccination..
Sir I am in hesitation that whether I was attacked with covid or not??.. recently two of my family members got positive and tested negative recently...I was spending time with them before their diagnosis... actually it is a time for my second dose of vaccination...I was tested negative in rt pcr ...my doubt was that I might be  infected before them...in this situation ...can I take vaccination or nt?? How could I conform that whether I got covid or nt...give instructions to my second dose...shall I take r nt??

If your RTPCR is negative, you are Asymptomatic, then you are not infected. Take vaccination as per schedule

Vaccination against CoVID19 is recommended even if you have been infected for more than 3months ago
check your Antibodies level
masking, avoid close contacts with patients and handwashing are important measures to keep CoVID 19 away