About Pre ejeculactory fluid release
Hi im 25year old When ever i will see my gf or speak with my gf im releasing pre ejeculactory fluid very early Even though if i not speak about sex For casual talk also im releasing this Pls help me whats the Solution for this Im very fear about if it continues after marriage also Pls give me best solution for this Thank u

Its normal Take proper counselling for this Consult online with me

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+181
Chat with a sexologist
its precum due to hyperexitation, very common in yong bachlor,can b decraeses by simple measurements