About my pregnency
Hiii i'm 16 week pregnant and after ultrasound we got my placenta is 2 cm low. is it serious issue?? also i am suffering from cold from beginning of my pregnancy and my body weight is constant 50 kg from 2 months. how can i increase my body weight and what we do for my cold.

You placenta is low lying. In majority of cases, it will move up as pregnancy advances. Do an ultrasound around 2& weeks to reassess. See a gynaecologist, so that you may be treated for cold. Also, discuss about your diet with her