About my leg
Sir if i have any injury in my leg it does not clear out quickly but apart from my leg if i have any injury in my hand are any part of my body it heals quickly can i knw whats the reason

hello... see if d part which is injured or wounded is not getting ample rest or is continiously being exposed to strain or exposed to stressful environment...healing delays... healing depends on d site,postion,extent of injury,general conditions,nutrition levels..all factors cme into play...so dont wrry..give proper rest...everythin shud be fine
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi leg specially foot comes to contact with mud and other sort of dust particles carry infection and delay wound healing unlike other parts which is less likely.