About my eye
My eye colour is reddish, yellowish. There are so many spots in it. When I wake up early in the morning it burns and becomes more red. How can I get clear white bright eye?

hello Hello this may be due to dryness you can 1. Blink a lot 2. Wash eyes with fresh water 3. Cold compresses 4. Use lubricating eye drop like flogel This is a provisional diagnosis. consult your ophthalmologist for detailed examination those spots are suggestive of pigmentation. kindly send em photo of your eye so that i may guide you better
Hi, if redness and burning associated please see an ophthalmologist. You may have dry eyes,infection,allergy etc. Appropriate examination and treatment is helpful. For the spots and yellowish things it could be pigmentation and a muddy conjunctiva.. Nothing can be done about it.. Nonetheless better to see an eye doctor for the same so not to miss anything.