About impotancy

I had read an article says that garlic is a best medicin for impotancy...is it so???...please have a reply..

Doctor Answers (3) on About impotancy

Dr. Satish Sawale
17 yrs. of exp | Navi Mumbai | Ayurveda

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
surely u can have amazing power at bed 1st u need to be fit at ground..... and its very easy ....
Dr. Onkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
11 yrs. of exp | Pune | Ayurveda
Garlic is not the best, a whole gamut of ayurvedic medicine is required for that. This happens due to insufficiency of hormones and improper functions of serotonin. The good news is that this is easily treatable with ayurvedic tablets. These tablets improve blood supply to penis and nourish muscles and blood vessels of penis thereby making erection hard. At the same time, these tablets improve functions of serotonin thereby delaying ejaculation significantly. Just let me know your age, height, weight and other symptoms if any so as to arrive at perfect prescription. Regards Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Dr. Prashil Junankar
4 yrs. of exp | Nagpur | Ayurveda
Garlic may act as drug for it with other drugs.but only garlic in excess may cause you other problems of pitta dosha specially if your leaving in hot region or pitta constitution.