About hiv test
Sir I hve protected sex with unknown women two years back from that onwards I am feeling full tensy no proper sleeping nothing I hve tested three times and the result was negative then also I am worrying about now for me marriage fixed I get very shivered every while thinking about that pls sujjest me a good doctor in

hello there. if your hiv test has come negative on multiple occasions, there is absolutely nothing to worry about. and more over u say that you had protected sex. you are just getting over anxious. consult a psychiatrist for counselling and you will be fine. regards