diabetes-icon
About height
Gud afternoon! Thiz is keerthi reddy. I'm 17yrs old. But my height was too short.Luking lyk 6clss bt I was studying inter2yr. My frnds wer too tall nd I am too short. Can you plzz tell some precautions for gowing height.I want to grow jus 5' 5". Its enough too meh!! Soo plzz help mee!!

Dr. Harisha N L

Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises. Eat a healthy diet. you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well.