About coper-t
Hello dr. I was delievered baby boy in august via c-section . We dnt wnt a second baby till next two years so i use coper t from 17 sept under my gynec's  advice. I wnt to ask is it safe to have physical relation nw nd there is no prblm of pregnancy . I found little bliding smtym is it normal or not

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  First of all i believe you delivered a baby boy and not the other way round. Till you breast feed your baby you will not be able to concieve anyways due to lactational amenorrhoea.  Yes it is safe to have physical relations and yes copper t is safe. Consult your gynecologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Helping someone cope with anxiety