Abnormal results

MEAN PLATELET VOLUME(MPV) is 12.9 PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH(PDW) is 17.2 PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO(PLCR) is 46 TOTAL RBC is 5.81 MONOCYTES - ABSOLUTE COUNT is 0.17 BASOPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT is 0.01 Vitamin d3 is 8.3 HDL CHOLESTEROL - 31 This are my result I found abnormal in my blood test please suggest me which specialist I should visit..is this treatable ?? I m very thin n want to gain weight n I get numbness in my legs n hand ..

Doctor Answers (2) on Abnormal results

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. i have gone through your reports but a lot of parameters seem to be missing which i think you have not mentioned. better to get yourself checked out by a general physician in person. also you seem to have a very low level of vitamin d3. get adequate sun exposure for atlas 20 minutes a day with atlas 20 percent of the body surface area exposed. tab. d3 must 60k once a week for 12 weeks and inj. Uprise d3 6L once a week for 4 weeks. tab. neurobion forte once a day after food for 15 days. tab. supracal pro once a day after food for a month.. have a high protein diet, to gain weight you need to increase your caloric intake. have more calories than your daily requirement then your weight will increase. talk to the physician when you meet him regarding this also. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Consult nearest physician with all supporting reports he/she will help you after detailed clinical history and examination.... To gain weight fallow bellow advices... i advise you to take daily egg, the egg white is rich in protein and the yellow portion is rich in cholesterol,if you are a non vegetarian consuming weekly twice meat is a good option.try to include diary products like panner, cheese, ghee, butter,shirkand in your diet.try to include foods like avocado,banana,peanut butter,potatoes,prawns etc. Try to include fish,carrots,sprouts,chicken in your diet which contibutes to vitamins and proteins...consult dietitian they will guide you further.