Abnormal pvt part..

I am not feeling gud for my pvt part in the upper part of my body...It is not in shape so plz suggest me wat should I do to make it shape. ..
views-icons 109 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Hi I didn't understand well as to what is your concern. If it is the shape & size, you are talking about,there is not much you can do. We can correct it to some extent, without surgery. If not there is cosmetic surgery, which may help you. If you need non surgical treatment, you may have to consult in person & explain what exactly is your concern. Happy weekend
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?