Abnormal Curved Penis

Hii, I am having downward curved penis with no pain while erection. I feel that degree of my penis curvature abnormal and this is the cause of my worry. I am married and able to have sex but not all positions. pls tell whether i need to take any treatment to straighten my penis or not? pls find attached images.

Hello there..., I can understand your concern.. bent penis is an erect penis that curves to one side or the other — and in most cases, it is absolutely normal.... The direction that an erect penis takes depends on the proportion of crus (penis under the skin) to exposed penis. Men with a shorter crus, and thus a longer penis, are more likely to have an erection that points downward, while an erect penis that has a longer crus will probably point outward, or even straight up... Consult urologist...