Abnormal behaviour with close persons
Immaturity, irresponsibility, childish nature, etc lack of adultness and insecurity . Disturbed in relationship and have habit to hide things from my close one in life

hi I appreciate your courage that you are able to make out and want to overcome. how long your behaviour is immature, irresponsibility or feeling of insecurity. Is it from a long time or after some negative experience you are feeling in this way. this kind of thinking and behaviour might had disturbed your relationship. I can understand your difficulty, its better please visit the psychiatrist for further assessment. take care.
Hi, why at 21 years of age do you need to behave childish? There is something under this behaviour that you described. The reason for this insecurity and irresponsibility stems from probably a traumatic or not so good early experiences in life/ childhood. I am not blaming anyone here. But our perceptions are sometimes at fault.
Kindly meet a psychiatrist and a psychologist for your answers and treatment.
You need to work through this in detail and then you will enjoy your relationships. Regards, Dr. Priyadarshani Jain Andheri East