Abdominal pain
My wife has detected lower abdominal pain in recent 12 months. pain increases during intercourse and in normal days her pain is bearable. The frequency of pain is increased now a days apparently it looks like endometriosis. We are worried for the pain and further infertility issue if any. We Have a 04 years child. Does endometriosis cures? We were looking for pregnancy and it is occured. Please advice.
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Hi, endometriosis presents in many ways. Pain and infertility are amongst the common one. Treatment depends on patient's profile and her childbearing status. I advise you to have frank discussion with your Gynaecologist and choose a treatment plan best suited for you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.