Abdominal Pain
Hi Doc, My lower abdomen is paining from last 2 days. Doc gave me colimex. No effect so she changed my medicine by adding norflox and zinitac. Pain is not sharp an uneasy pain it is. What could be the problem. At times testies too pain a little left one. Please help.

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Rx Treatment - Colocynthis30(Germany) Dos- 2 hours daliy. S.k.ghosh/19.4.2016
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, As rightly guess by your doctor, you might be having some sort of urine infection. If the pain persists for another day or two inspite of the medicines, I would recommend that you get your urine checked for infections and get an Sonography done of whole abdomen and pelvis. Depending upon the results, the further course of treatment will depend.